Here are 12 steps to stay in mind when writing your Discussion Chapter:
- Make a standardized effort to remain with the same general tone of the introduction. This means exploitation the same key terms, the same tense, and thus a similar purpose of view as utilized in your introduction.
- Start by redaction your analysis queries and re-stating your hypothesis (if any) you just simply antecedently exhibit in your introduction. Then declare the answers to your analysis queries — notify support these answers with the findings of your thesis.
- Make sure to supply the correct attention for all the results regarding your analysis queries, this can be often despite whether or not or not the findings were statistically important.
- Don’t forget to tell your audience concerning the patterns, principles, and key relationships shown by every of your major findings then place them into perspective. The sequencing of this info is important: 1) state the answer, 2) show the relevant results and 3) cite the work of credible sources. Once necessary, purpose the audience to figures and/or graphs to ‘enhance’ your argument.
- Make sure to defend your answers. Commit to do therefore in 2 ways: by explaining the validity of your answer and by showing the shortcomings of others’ answers. You’ll create your purpose of read additional convincing if you provide both sides to the argument.
- Also notify spot conflicting information in your work. This can be often Associate in Nursing economical due to convert your audience and create them sympathetic to any true information your study might have to provide.
- Conduct a fast outline of the principal implications of your findings (do this despite any applied mathematics significance). Notify offer 1–2 recommendations for potential analysis among the long run.
- Show however the results of your study and therefore their conclusions area unit important and the manner they impact our understanding of the problem(s) that your thesis Examines.
On a final note, discuss everything this is often relevant but be brief, specific, and to the purpose .